Granting customers access to new services – With Jumia, the internet transforms people’s lives. People across Africa connect onto our platforms and gain access to services and products they need.
Supporting the growth of African companies – More than 500,000 local African companies do business on Jumia every day. We are taking the African economies online and enabling African companies to find new customers.
Creating a sustainable impact in Africa – We open up new opportunities and horizons to African talents. We are creating new jobs and developing new skills on the continent.
- E-commerce operations in 14 countries
- 1.2 Billion consumers and 15 millions SMEs to serve across Africa
- 82% coverage of African internet users
- Over 550 millions visits per year across Africa
- 1 transaction or lead every 2 seconds
- 50 thousands active merchants in the ecosystem
- Over 5 millions products, hotels, restaurants, and other services listed
- Jumia Services Cross Country Team Project Manager – Egypt, Kenya or Nigeria
- Head of Vendor Operations – Jumia (Full-time) – Egypt
- Head of Paid Search – Jumia (Full Time) – Egypt
- Head of Growth Marketing – Jumia (Full Time) – Nigeria
- Head of HR – Jumia (Full Time)- Morocco
- Head of Commercial Planning – Jumia (Full Time) – Morocco
- Chief Financial Officer – Jumia ( Full Time ) – Algeria
- Chief Commercial Officier – Jumia (Full Time) – Tunisia